What is the use of TNEB Bill Calculator? How can we know our TNEB payment details? Every month we have been paying our electric bills properly if not electric board technician would be cut off our home electricity. To avoid electricity connection we have to ensure the electric bill amount and the last billing date.
How could you know your electric bill amount of the current month? Electric board technician will take the reading of your energy meter monthly consumed units. If he does not come on the date or you are not in your home when he came. Then what to do? How can you know your TNEB billing details? Do not worry about it… Now you do not have to wait for the electricity board technician to know the billing amount. Because now you can too calculate your own consumed home electric bill!
Tamil Nadu EB Bill Payment Details
All you need to know is the previous month of the energy meter unit value and the current energy meter value. If you got these two then subtract the current reading(kWh) from the previous month energy meter value(kWh). Now you got the consumed units of this month.
There are three methods to we are going to show you how to know your monthly billing details. They are,
|Tamil Nadu EB Bill Payment Website|
- First, you need to create your TNEB account for your home service number. To create TNEB account first you need to go to follow this link TNEB website.
- Create your own new account with your registered mobile number and mail id. You can also receive the billing details on every month through the mail in case you linked that to your account.
- After registration they will sent a mail to your mail id for log-in to the TNEB bill payment account (Username & Password).
- Then click the login icon.
- And on the connection menu select ‘Existing Service Connection Number’
|TNEB Bill Details|
- In the region menu, select your correct region.
|TNEB Bill Details|
- Now enter your consumer number without service region code.
- Now you logged in to TNEB official website that you can know your current month billing amount.
- In the payment detail, you can see the upcoming billing amount and your consumed units of this month.
|TNEB Bill Payment Details|
- With using quick pay you can pay your bill shortly.
- Also, you can add more service number to pay the bills for others with using this account.
- Now if you want to pay the bill just click the pay on payment detail window.
- You can use net-banking or debit card to make the payment.
|TNEB Bill Payment Method|
You can also use this website TANGEDCO to calculate the TNEB bill for industries, metros, public light and water suppliers, places of public worship, railway, plantation workers, defense, police-colonies, cottage and tiny industries, power loom, temporary supply, private education institutions, and hostels.
|TNEB – TANGEDCO Bill Calculator|
You need to mention the value of contracted load and KVAH full form for the above-mentioned areas except for domestic lines.
TNEB Electric Charges Per Unit For Domestic Areas
- 100 units consumption per month – 100 units are free by government new scheme. So, if you have used only 100 units per month you no need to pay your bill.
- 200 units consumption per month – Rs.2.5 per unit and 100 units are free by government new scheme. So, if you have used only 100 units per month you no need to pay your bill. But you have to pay Rs. 30 for the two months fixed charges.
- 200 units and up to 400 units consumption per month – Rs.2.5 per unit and 100 units are free by government new scheme. But you have to pay Rs. 50 for the two months fixed charges.
- 400 units and up to 1000 units consumption per month – Rs.2.5 for first 400 units. You have to pay after 400 units to 1000 units for Rs.3 per unit. 100 units are free by government new scheme. You have to pay Rs. 70 for the two months fixed charges.
- Above 1000 units consumption per month – 100 units are free by government new scheme. Rs.2.5 for first 200 units. After 200 units and up to 400 units for Rs.3.5 per unit. 400 units and up to 1000 units Rs.4.6. Above 1000 units for Rs.6.6 per unit. You have to pay Rs. 100 for the two months fixed charges.
|TNEB Bill Payment Details|
Do you thing above methods are not suitable for you or it is not possible to make an account then, you can try it.
TNEB Bill Calculator – It is a calculator to know the electric bill amount for the Tamil Nadu peoples. Rs.150 is fixed subsidy as per electric subsidy law of the Tamil Nadu government in this calculator. Get your last paid bill for the energy meter consumed units and the current energy meter value. Then, subtract the current value to the previous month paid units that is your current month consumed units.
TNEB Bill Calculator:
Total Consumed Units:
Hope you know about to calculate your TNEB payment details with using this TNEB bill calculator. In case of any doubt please comment below. Please follow our website for future updates. Thank you for visiting our website – ElectricianWorld.Net
This Post Has One Comment